Gem State Staffing is hiring for one of our local companies in Burley, ID.
We are looking for an experienced truck drivers to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
We are now accepting applications for immediate openings in our Burley office.
Job Description – We are looking for ambitious, hard-working and reliable individuals with at least 2 years experience. Successful candidates will meet the following hiring criteria:
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Must maintain current medical card.
- Maintain a valid CDL A.
Individuals must be able to follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
Must pass a background and pre-employment DOT drug screen.
Shifts: Days or Nights 6-6 rotating shifts Flexible Schedule.
Have reliable transportation to and from job site.
How to apply:
Visit our website at:
Navigate to Apply Online page for Burley
Complete the online application and submit
Applicants may also apply in person at:
641 N. Overland
Burley, ID 83318
Please bring two (2) forms of ID with you in order to complete the application and interview process.
Interviews are conducted M-F between 9am and 4pm, no appointment necessary.
** All applicants must be interviewed in person before the application process is complete **
Pay: $16 and up /hr. DOE
We offer weekly pay and direct deposit.
Number of Openings:
Job Site County: USA
Job Site City: Burley ID.
High School Diploma or Equivalent