We are currently looking to find a warehouse employee for a local potato warehouse.
Job Description: This position is full time temp to hire! Warehouse employee will be expected to help load and unload the materials, work 8 hour shifts. Warehouse worker responsibilities include helping other employees lift materials, picking, packing and need to be able to lift 50lbs. Forklift experience is needed.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license preferred
- High school degree
- Willing to learn
- Able to read a tape measure
Pay: $12.00 starting pay
Must have a resume and be able to interview
How to apply
If you are in need of work and feel that you meet the requirements please begin the application here at Idaho Falls Apply AND come into the office for an interview Tuesday through Friday 8am to 3:30 pm and make sure to bring two forms of ID (see forms of accepted ID)