Electronic Manufacturing 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple assembly positions for an electronics company is Boise.
Candidates in this position will be responsible for reading schematics for properly installing parts on PC boards. This position is a full time, temp to hire assignment working Monday thru Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Compensation for this position will be $14.00 an hour. There is opportunity for advancement and movement into other positions, depending on individual aptitude and performance.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Soldering experience preferred
- Ability to work with small hand tools
- Have appropriate finger dexterity
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-boise/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.