Property Maintenance 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is accepting resumes for an experienced Commercial Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time temp-to-hire, Monday thru Friday position
Candidates will be responsible for taking care of multiple commercial properties. Responsibilities included will be, but not limited to: Overseeing and performing technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external building, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the community while meeting the company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall function.
Compensation: $15.00/hr – $18.00/hr DOE. Benefits available once hired on with company.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Complete maintenance knowledge of commercial buildings
- Able to work independently or with coworkers and subcontractors
- Be able to communicate well will with coworkers and customers (verbal and written)
- Must be able to manage multiple jobs and be able to prioritize jobs efficiently
- Good managements skills a plus
- 10+ years in commercial retail, office building maintenance and construction experience a must
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.