Property Maintenance 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is accepting resumes for a multiple skilled Maintenance Technician’s to work locally here in the Treasure Valley. We have both Part-Time & Full-Time schedules.
Candidates will be responsible for taking care of multiple residential properties. Responsibilities included will be, but not limited to: Overseeing and performing technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external building, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the community while meeting the company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall function.
Compensation: $15.00/hr $18.00/hr DOE
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of a shift
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Maintenance experience preferred-solid construction background is also acceptable
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.