Roof Maintenance 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for experienced roofing laborers to work on an ongoing commercial project for a construction company.
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to: installing roofing materials (TPO roof), moving, laying, and cutting. Additional tasks will be assigned which will include roof tear off and construction clean up required by the foreman on site. Candidates will be working on flat commercial building and CANNOT BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS.
Compensation: Not Skilled $17.00 per hour. Skilled Roofers $24.00/hr – $30.00/hr
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of a shift
- CANNOT BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.