Warehouse Recycle 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for Warehouse Workers to work for a local recycling facility in Boise.
Candidates will be responsible for but not limited to: assisting with customers on a daily basis, receiving, sorting, loading steel, and scrapping, along with delivering products and general warehouse cleaning. Additional support as a Warehouse Worker will be required. Candidates
can expect to work a minimum of 40 hours a week, with available overtime. This is a Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm schedule, with rotating Saturday’s.
Compensation: $15.00/hr – $17.00/hr.
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely assisting customers in a professional manner by:
- Helping with steel orders which includes pulling, stacking and loading steel
- Sorting and cleaning recyclable products
- Delivering products to customers, including loading and unloading materials
- Operating a variety of equipment and power tools such as: forklifts, delivery trucks, cutting torches, chop saws, grinders, etc.…
- Receiving product from incoming trucks, unloading and placing in appropriate storage areas
- Assisting with hardware sales as needed inside the store
- Effectively communicating between management and co-workers
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform math calculations to figure lengths, weights, and billing
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted with the ability to occasionally lift 100lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work with a VALID driver’s license
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.