Potato Grader [#492] 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now seeking several individuals for Potato Grader/Inspector roles for our wonderful client in Caldwell, Idaho.
• Keep a positive attitude with co-workers, management, and customers.
• Accurately record inspection results.
• Assist in the implementation of the QA program.
• Maintain working knowledge of potato inspection grade criteria.
• Perform inspection process according to grade criteria.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Comply with all safety and housekeeping procedures and practices.
• Stay on duty until relieved or as directed by supervisor/lead.
• Analytical skills with the ability to calculate averages and percentages.
• Knowledge of potato inspection process preferred.
• Follow written and oral instructions.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Lift up to 35 pounds properly.
• Work in varied cool temperature environments.
• Stand for long periods of time and be mobile.
• Differentiate color. (Not color blind)
• Workaround noise, dirt, odors, and dust in a manufacturing environment.
• Workaround possible mechanical risks such as conveyor belts and chains.
• Workaround icy, slippery, muddy, uneven flooring and surfaces.
• May operate forklifts, employer training provided.
DAY SHIFT | $16.00/HR
Click HERE to Apply Online or Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment is needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504