Warehouse Receiving [#562] 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Caldwell is looking for a highly motivated, conscientious self-starter with a positive attitude that can multitask and work effectively. Must be flexible, adaptable to change, and accountable regarding work demands. Automotive knowledge and parts warehouse experience is a plus.
This position is responsible for maintaining organized product shelves, pulling items from stock, preparing invoices, packaging items for shipment, and assisting in loading carrier trucks for domestic and international delivery. The Shipping Associate is also expected to participate in restocking efforts and clean-up duties to maintain a ready, clean and safe work environment.
• Pick and package orders from sales orders, prepare invoices and apply for online payments
• Ability to load trucks and safely move materials either manually or with a forklift
• Use a computer to create and prepare shipping documents
• Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, availability status, and account for discrepancies
• Safely use hand and power tools in preparing items to order
• Perform other tasks as assigned or needed
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Clean, organize and re-stock work areas
• Appropriately dispose of recyclable scrap and waste material
• Assist with special projects as assigned by manager
• Ability to reach over and around objects to lift or move materials
• Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Ability to occasionally lift objects weighing over 50 pounds with assistance
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to bend, squat, kneel, climb, push, pull, and reach both above and below shoulder height
• Ability to verbally communicate with co-workers and managers in a productive manner
• Ability to occasionally work extended shifts to meet business demands as needed
DAY SHIFT | MON – FRI | 8AM – 5PM
$16.00 /HR DOE
Click HERE to Apply Online or Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment is needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504