Caregiver 10/20/2021 Return
Full-time temporary to hire position!
We are looking for people to assist clients in their own homes, with everyday tasks, chart daily progress and help cook and deep clean. Caregivers help clients with everyday activities, from cooking and cleaning to completing errands. Other essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Reminding clients too do simple tasks such as taking care of hygiene.
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Managing medication
- Preparing meals
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- Experience preferred but not necessary
Flexible schedules available with days or nights to choose from!
Pay starts at $9.50 per hour
How to apply
If you are in need of work and feel that you meet the requirements, you are welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday and Friday from 7:30am to 5pm and Tuesday thru Thursday between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.