Customer Service/Load Builder 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Load Builder to work for a local supply store in Twin Falls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble building material packages
• Load packages onto delivery trucks
• Receive & unload material from vendors’ trucks or railcars
• Help stock inventory of products
• Assist in keeping work area neat, clean and organized
• Interact with customers and sub-contractors in a friendly manner
Important, may be essential depending on specific duties/tasks assigned:
• Other duties as assigned
• Load customer vehicles
• Forklift Certified (or become so within 30 days)
• The ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Able to learn to identify various grades of lumber and building materials.
• Able to work in inclement weather.
• Willing to be versatile, self-motivated & team-oriented.
• Adjust approach to fill demands on the fly.
• Respect others, friendly and approachable.
• Represent the company in a way that conveys a good impression to customers.
• Disciplined to show up on time and complete tasks by deadlines.
• Willingness to contribute and be flexible to fulfill the needs of the team.
• Willing to do more than what is required, happily except tasks.
• Willing to take the initiative to show someone else how things ought to work.
• Be familiar with hand/power tools.
• Pass a pre-employment drug test.
• Have computer experience.
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Twin Falls, ID
Shift: Days; 7:00am-3:30pm
How to apply: Visit our office and apply at 628 Main Avenue North, Twin Falls. Application hours are Monday thru Friday between 9:00am and 3:30pm. Need to bring 2 forms of ID, and allow 40 minutes of time to complete application.
***Note: If you fill out an application online, you will still need to fill out a few more papers in our office before an interview. ***