Jerome Cheese-Production & Processing 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing is now taking applications for a company in the food production industry. Candidates will be performing general labor type tasks such as packaging, wrapping, boxing, palletizing etc. Individuals will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment, along with general clean-up of the facility. If you take pride in your work ethic submit your application today!
• Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb.
•Adhere to company attendance standards.
• Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
•Qualified applicant should have no felonies in the last 10 years.
• Available to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays as needed.
• Previous food processing/production or manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
•Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, unassited.
• Must be able to be on your feet an entire 12 hour work shift.
Work schedule: Day & Night shifts available
Positions & Pay Rates:
Milk Receiving Operator – $17.79/hr.
Cheese Packager I – $15.10/hr.
Sanitation Technician – $16.40 /hr.
Dry Packaging Operator – $16.40/hr.
Cheese Grating Operator- $16.40/hr.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 3:30pm. Our address is 628 Main Ave N, Twin Falls, ID 83301. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 45 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***