Packer/Machine Operator 1/17/2022 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is IMMEDIATELY hiring reliable individuals for Plastic Product Manufacturing. This is light assembly production work, you will package/re-package products. Inspect and pack product manufactured on high-speed paper converting equipment in compliance with Safety Programs and Quality Assurance Systems to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
– Must have 12 months general labor experience.
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct supervision.
– Must be available to work entire 12 hour shift.
– Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
– Be able to lift 50+ lbs. on a daily basis.
– Have own transportation to and from the job site.
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
– Must able to work in high temperate conditions.
– Must be able to bend, twist, crouch and stoop frequently over the course of a day.
– Wear mandatory and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
– Must have steel toed boots
– Have good verbal skills and ability to understand written communication.
Salary Range: $15-17.00/hr.
Shift: Rotating Shift- only work 15 days out of the month! Every other Weekend Off
Duration: Long term, permanent positions are available.
How to Apply: You can submit an application online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twinfalls/
Or we have open Interviews done daily! Monday-Friday, 9am-3:30pm at 628 Main Ave. North, Twin Falls, ID. Please bring 2 forms of ID and 30 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***