PROPERTY MAINTENANCE 9/27/2017 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is taking applications for a professional laborer to work as a New Home Delivery Assistant for a remodeling company in Boise.
This candidate will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of completed job sites, ensuring that crawl spaces are compliant with building codes, and other finish type labor tasks including but not limited to touching up paint, sweeping, cleaning debris inside and outside of the home, and general touch up of any imperfections. This candidate will be reporting directly to the New Home Delivery Manager, and working closely with the Warranty Manager and will need to be flexible with any designated tasks. Candidate will be working a Monday thru Friday. Pay for this position starts at $11.00
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to be on feet for duration of a shift
- Professional and clean cut appearance
- The ideal candidate would be non-smoking, as it is not allowed on any property
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.